What’s Included in the digital font file:
The Roma Font:
- TTF file. That is the font file and it is recommended to install the TTF font file.
Image files (grouped letters and long tail letters):
- SVG files, Work best on Cricut.
- EPS files 300 DPI high quality, work best with the design application.
- DXF files, Work best with some design applications and, of course, with the popular Silhouette Cameo cutting machine.
- Commercial License included, Yes you can use it for your products!
The font is simple and easy to use, even for the Cricut newbies.
All you have to do is to install the font (Double click on the TTF font file). Whether you are on a desktop computer, tablet or mobile, you must click or tap on the “.ttf” font file. The installation will start once you do that.
The long tail letters:
An SVG file containing all the long tale letters is included. You can use Character map on PC or Font book on Mac to copy and paste the long tail letters to your Cricut canvas. Or you can upload the SVG file (Uploading the SVG file is the preferred method amongst Cricut crafters). Once the file is uploaded, you can select the layer, ungroup it, and select the character you want to use for your design. That’s it
You can watch this video if you have uploaded your file and can’t see it on your Cricut canvas. I am showing you how to resize a file on Cricut design space. You can see how to ungroup the file as well.
Your account is kept secure, and items can be downloaded an unlimited number of times during you keep your account active.
Five star technical support
Support is available every day!
Download the Font + The Entire Shop for Only $4.98
US $3625 (99% Off)
You only pay for one item, and you will access all the fonts and images for free!