Faux Leather Christmas Bow Template
Here’s a stunning Faux Leather Bow Template for Christmas. Oh, oh oh! Is this the Santa’s belt!?
This hair bow template for SVG faux leather project is unique and perfect for the next Christmas party. I have to confess, I didn’t quite get all the rage recently in the craft community until I made this, but I’m a little bit addicted now. The most exciting thing about bows is that we can use any material, but we used faux leather on that one. But don’t stop there; you can use waterproof jelly material with sparkles, glitter fabric, wool, card stock (obviously) or even fabric with different patterns. Let’s be creative; it’s Christmas after; Yay! I guess everybody will want their own on the following home holiday celebration.
The DIY Faux Leather Bow Template comes in:
– SVG file for use with Cricut design space, Silhouette Cameo (Upgrade Edition) and other cutting machines;
– DXF file for use with Cricut design space, Silhouette Cameo (Upgrade Edition) and other cutting machines;
– PNG files with transparent background.
– EPS files with transparent background and perfect for all the design software, Corel Draw, Inkscape, the adobe’s and affinity’s software family.
– JPEG files in 300dpi ready to print.
– Instruction file!
Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette, Canva, Scan N Cut, Sure Cuts A Lot, Make The Cut, Inkscape, Adobe Illustrator and other cutting and design programs.
You can edit, resize and change colours with any vector or cutting software.
Commercial use license
Yes, the commercial use for this bundle is allowed for unlimited projects.
Open Cricut Design Space or Silhouette Studio and upload the SVG file (or the DXF file in Silhouette). The files are ready to print.
Your account is kept secure, and items can be downloaded an unlimited number of times.
Five-Star technical support
Support is available every day!