3d rolled flower svg and dxf file
3d rolled flowers are becoming extremely trendy recently and for a good reason. It’s beautiful, and it makes a unique piece of art. It’s even a fantastic idea for a gift! Think of mother’s day!
This printable Cricut flower template is a free flower file for cricut design space and silhouette available on your download page. The step-by-step instruction is provided as well.
The downloadable Cricut paper flower template comes with a set of different parts of the flowers:
- The center strip to creates that beautiful yellow part. (aka the flower head or floral disc)
- The leaves
- The Sepals
- The Petals
What you need for this 3D flower project:
- – Card stock
- – Beacon Advanced Crafting Glue ( Or any good crafting glue)
- – A Cricut Scoring tool (It scores fold lines for cards)
- – Plastic Bone folder (Make crisp, clean creases with a single swipe of the tool)
- – 20 gauge wrapped floral wire (I buy it from Amazon because it’s cheaper)
- – Needle-nose pliers (It is best to manipulate the floral wire)
- – A Cricut cutter or Silhouette cutter
Commercial use license
Yes, the commercial use for this template is allowed for unlimited projects but is limited to resell this template.
Open Cricut Design Space or Silhouette Studio and upload the SVG file (or the DXF file in Silhouette). The files are ready to print.
Your account is kept secure, and items can be downloaded an unlimited number of times.
Five-Star technical support
Support is available every day!