Our Cancellation Policy
Our cancellation policy is very simple. Here it comes: You can cancel at any time.
That’s it! No fine print, hoops, or no legal mumbo-jumbo; you can cancel your subscription whenever you want.
Once you cancel:
- Your billing will stop at the end of the period (we won’t charge you again).
- If, for any reason, you get charged again, even if you cancel your account before the renewal date, please get in touch with us, and your charge will be refunded. Your satisfaction is important to us.
- You will continue to have access up until the end of your subscription.
How do I cancel?
Cancellation is easy, but before you do, was it something we said or did? We are always looking to improve our offer and service. If you are unhappy, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do everything in our power to make it right.
- Login to your “Account. “
- Once logged in, you can scroll down your page until you see a “cancellation” button.
- Click “Cancel Subscription. “
- Once cancelled, the cancellation button will become “No Active Subscription.” If it does not work for some reason, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!)
As soon as your card is charged, we pay in-house designers a share. As all downloads are digital and there are no physical goods, we don’t offer any refunds. You are, however, free to cancel at any time. If you cancel in the middle of your subscription period, you will always keep full unrestricted access until the end of your period.
Do not cancel via email.
Cancelling via the steps described above in the “How do I cancel?” section is the easiest and most instant way of cancelling. You can always mail us for everything at any time, but not for cancellations, please!
While we will process the cancellation as soon as possible, if it arrives via email, we cannot guarantee that the cancellation will be processed before your next charge. If you cancel via email, we will make no guarantee that we will be able to process it in time, and any future payments are made at your own risk.
Thank you for being so understanding.